Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I, the CHRIST have descended from the Highest Celestial Realms in the Eternal Realms of Being. I have come to speak directly to you through the medium of my LETTERSchannelled through the mind of my dedicated Recorder, after almost 50 years personal contact & gradual purification of her mind and emotions to enable her to receive my high spiritual vibrations. (See: How Christ has Returned) I would have you understand that after my death by crucifixion, my human persona dissolved and now it is the risen CHRIST who speaks to you. ***I HAVE COME expressly to rectify the misinterpretations of my Teachings in Palestine because all Church dogma is impeding your spiritual progress as thousands of people are discovering world-wide. ***As you read these Letters, you will realise that they could only have come from the HIGHEST SPIRITUAL SOURCE adapted to limits of present worldly understanding. *** THESE LETTERS are a MASTER'S COURSEfor those who are ready and eager to put foot to the self-same spiritual path I travelled when on earth.They describe the true CHRIST PATH leading all into the glorious State of Being I termed: the Kingdom of Heaven. This STATE of BEING can be manifested even on earth and YOU, too, can create it if you can rid your mind of ages-old mental programming and have the will and longing to do so.*** STUDY THE LETTERS and adhere to the Teachingsand then men and women THROUGH ENLIGHTENMENT will be saved from their ignorant use of their mighty thought power, even as I taught when in Palestine and which has been overlaid by the humanly contrived dogma of Christian churches. MY LETTERS will tell you exactly what I really meant when I taught on earth. From them you will be able to understand the spiritual/scientific REALITY from which you have derived your being.I have come as I came long ago - to show you how to liberate yourselves from the travails of your existence.Do not let my efforts be in vain!

1 comment:

  1. This is just the Beginning of 'The Christ Letters' ,
    I will be posting the Site where they can be found in Full; as well as list each letter
    in the chapters organized.

    Peace, Rev.Akea Dale Dean

    ReplyDelete